Career Opportunities at Trellis
Senior Research Associate or Associate Scientist
Trellis Bioscience is seeking an experienced Sr. Research Associate or Associate Scientist level person who will report directly to the Sr. Director of Antibody Discovery. In this entrepreneurial setting, you will be tasked with a broad range of responsibilities and duties where you will be given opportunities to enhance your current capabilities and develop other expertise in antibody research and development for the treatment of infectious diseases and cancer.
Skills: The successful candidate for this position should have experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Culture of primary human PBMCs
- Protein Purification techniques
- Affinity measurements by ELISA
- Cell culture lab skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in an environment using human blood
- MS/BS in biology/cell biology or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience
- Excellent laboratory skills in cell culture
- Experience in transfection using mammalian expression systems and characterization of antibody/antigen binding by ForteBio Octet is desirable, though not required
- Must be flexible in terms of shift worked
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
About Trellis Bioscience:
Trellis Bioscience’s platform technology, CellSpot, is used to discover novel human antibody therapeutics from human blood. Using CellSpot, Trellis Bioscience has found rare and high affinity human antibodies for the treatment of infectious diseases such as Influenza, CMV, and RSV. Trellis is now deploying CellSpot in the field of oncology, and has discovered its first antibodies against cancer antigens in the blood of healthy donors, establishing the foundation of its innovative cancer program.
Trellis Bioscience moved to their current location, 1505-B O'Brien Drive, Menlo Park, California in December, 2014.
All applicants should email their resume to email@example.com